The press conference at E3 2014 was a big one for Sony. They revealed not one but two trailers for PS4 projects they’re currently developing.
You can preorder The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 right now and receive these preorder bonuses:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
If you preorder on the PlayStation Store, you will receive three extra preorder bonuses to unlocks in Factions multiplayer:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
The trailer is full 1080p and rendered in 60fps, which is what we’re targeting for the game. We’re working on various improvements such as higher resolution character models, improved lighting and shadows, upgraded textures, functionality unique to the PS4 controller and more.
You’ll get the complete The Last of Us experience as the PS4 version includes the DLC: Left Behind, all difficulty modes (including Grounded Mode the newest, hardest difficulty level) for single player and both our multiplayer map packs, Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories.
Sony recently announced that it’ll be a level playing field in Factions mode as player progress from The Last of Us PS3 multiplayer will not carry over to the PS4 version. However PS3 players will be getting a supply bonus to give their progression a boost. We can now also say that all current DLC content – head items, weapons, and survival skills – that you have purchased for PS3 will be available for you in the PS4 version. So check out the latest DLC, if you haven't yet.
We’ll have more details on the game over the next two months as July 29th approaches.