The following is a list of this weeks sales on Xbox Live. Discounts are valid on Xbox 360 now through 20 January 2014.
It's officially time for another dose of one-day deals that are now available on the Xbox Games Store, including offers on greats like Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Dark Souls, The Witcher 2 and Rayman Origins.
XBLA hits like Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and BattleBlock Theater are also discounted. This is a one day offer, for today only. Take a look at all of the deals below.
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - $3.74 - 75% off
- Red Dead Redemption - $7.49 - 75% off
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - $7.49 - 75% off
- Dark Souls - $4.99 - 75% off
- BattleBlock Theater - $4.94 - 67% off
- Rayman Origins - $9.99 - 50% off
- L.A. Noire - $7.49 - 75% off
- Fast and Furious: Showdown - $9.99 - 75% off
- Men in Black: Alien Crisis - $9.99 - 75% off
Looking for a little more out of your Xbox 360 before the launch of Xbox One? This week there’s some big time savings on Dishonored and it’s add-on content — including the The Knife of Dunwall.
Xbox LIVE Gold savings through November 25th include:
Dishonored – $9.89
The Knife of Dunwall – $4.99
The Brigmore Witches -$4.99
Void Walker’s Arsenal – $1.99
Dunwall City Trials – $2.49
Today, NHL GameCenter will launch on Xbox LIVE around the globe, giving Gold subscribers access to their favorite NHL hockey action right from their Xbox and just in time for the 2013 season to take center ice. NHL GameCenter for Xbox 360 brings you live games, replays, classic games, and videos from NHL VideoCenter, plus controller-free entertainment with the power of Kinect for Xbox 360.
NHL GameCenter on Xbox LIVE offers the following features:
- Follow the Action from the 2013 NHL Season
- Live Games and Replays with NHL Game Center LIVE
- Every game with an HD-Quality Picture
- Keep Up With Your Favorite Teams
- Season Central
- Mini Guide
- Split Screen
- Classic Games from NHL Vault
- Voice and Gesture Control with Kinect for Xbox 360
This is adding to the existing lineup of sports partners, including ESPN, UFC, NBA and MLB, which is making Xbox not only a gaming console, but an interactive device for all mediums. Pretty soon it'll poor you a red bull for those intense gaming sessions, or a beer for your intense sports sessions.