The zombies are back, and this time, on Google Play! The game brings all of the great features from the mega-hit sequel to millions of new Android players around the globe. Plants vs. Zombies 2 has already become a global mobile favorite, with nearly 40 million downloads since mid-August, and is now available for FREE on the Google Play Store.
Propelling players through different historical eras to face off with zombies from various time periods, Plants vs. Zombies 2 brings new and exciting locations, plants, and zombies to discover. The new Android adaptation is the first PopCap title to feature full integration with Google Play Game Services. This includes:
- Three all-new worlds to explore, with more worlds coming soon
- More than 60 levels at launch, with dozens more coming in future worlds
- Dozens of new plants and zombies, each with unique powers and behaviors
- Plant food to supercharge your floral defenses
- Touch-screen power-ups that let you pinch, flick and zap zombies directly
- Side missions, mini-games and other brain-teasing challenges in every world
- Challenge Zones at the end of each world that provide never-ending quests for glory
Let us know your thoughts in the comments, below!