Square Enix have announced that mobile game Deus Ex: The Fall is being re-released on Steam in a new and reworked PC edition, to be released on March 25th.
For those who don't recall, this is the Deus Ex game that was released on mobile devices a few months back.
The game has been augmented to support keyboard, mouse and controller. The mobile version's in-app purchase options have also been removed. This is the following that have been changed from the mobile game to the PC game:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Deus Ex: The Fall will release on Steam this March 25th, priced £8/$10/€10.