As well as revealing a new campaign trailer (below), Activision has also released Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's special editions, including the $120 'Atlas Pro Edition'.
The Limited Edition will retail for $79.99 and will pack in some bonus DLC, while the $119.99 Atlas Pro Edition bundles the Season Pass and several collectible physical items, like a unique steelbook case and a printed 'Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier' hardcover manual. Digitally there will be the Atlas Gorge multiplayer map - a re-imagining of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's Pipeline - and two weapons, an upgraded Atlas EXO for single-player and more.
Here's a list of what you'll get with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition:
- Game Disc with Steelbook
- Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual
- Advanced Arsenal DLC
- Atlas Calling Card - Custom player card and emblem for multiplayer
- Two Bonus Weapons - The BAL-27 Assault Rifle AE and the Atlas 45 Pistol AE
- Atlas Exoskeleton & Atlas Helmet - A PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas EXO
- Five Bonus Supply Drops - Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customisation gear to weapons
- Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you're already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
- Season Pass - Access to four DLC expansions coming in 2015
- Digital Soundtrack
- Atlas Gorge multiplayer map
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be heading to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC on November 4th, 2014. Activision and Sledgehammer will be revealing the first details on the game's multiplayer on August 11th.