2K and Gearbox have confirmed that a Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition is coming, with all of the content released so far all in one box.
That means you get all of the Season Pass DLC expansions, as well as Borderlands 2's Premiere Club Content additional Krieg Psycho character, the level cap increase and extra skins. This adds up to more than $100 worth of gameplay content, and hundreds of hours of campaign to shoot and loot your way through.
Here's what's included with the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Borderland 2 Game of the Year Edition will be launching on October 8th in North America for $59.99 and internationally on October 11th for £39.99. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!